GAGE GOLF CLUB
COVID-19 – RULES AND REGULATIONS REGARDING CHECKIN, PRACTICE & PLAY
In order to open the golf course during the current COVID 19 pandemic, our management team and executive committee are required to implement several new rules and policies.
These changes are designed to protect the safety of both our members and staff. The Gage Golf Club respectfully requests that all members and staff make themselves fully aware of these new rules and policies. Although we hope that all members and staff willingly comply with these changes, the course management and executive committee are required to strictly enforce these policies and if required, discipline members and staff who blatantly disregard the rules.
Clearly, we hope everyone understands the requirement and that these changes were made with the best interests of our members and staff at heart. The executive will be reviewing provincial and federal legislation, recommendations from Golf Canada and Golf New Brunswick on a regular basis. We will update our local rules and policies regularly to ensure your safety and golf experience at the Gage.
- Please respect social distancing at all times.
- Please use the provided sanitizer upon entering the building. All entrances are stocked.
- Please review the all signage including the “Government of NB Covid19 Screening Tool” upon entrance.
- You may enter the building through the main door and exit the proshop door.
- Everyone entering the facility must sign in and perform self-screening prior to entering.
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the club and can only be removed when seated and eating/drinking.
- Club storage is permitted in the Ice Shed. Please access via the side door.
- Lockers rentals are available. Lockers are only accessible via the entrance under the deck. Social distancing must be adhered to. Please only touch your assigned locker. Maximum x4 people in the locker room at a time.
- If you are in the clubhouse please follow all directives.
- Arts Bar & Grill will be operating on a limited capacity. A reduced menu and many restrictions are in place to ensure your safety. Please respect all rules.
- Members should be aware that pitchers of water will not be available due to Covid19 restrictions. Golfers must purchase water or bring their own from home when going on the course.
- Seating is available in the club house and all patrons must respect social distancing.
- When placing an order for take out please maintain social distancing while lined up.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- All patrons must sanitize their hands prior to touching any merchandise.
- No clothing can be tried on.
4. When lining up waiting to be served at the counter please stay to the left (as per signage) 5. Please book tee times by phone or online.
DRIVING RANGE OPERATIONAL PLAN
- Social distancing rules apply. Please remain 6ft apart at all times. If you cannot maintain a 6ft buffer you must wear a mask.
- Please sanitize your hands before touching ball dispenser and buckets.
- Only staff will pick up balls once they have been hit.
- Please avoid touching range balls as much as possible and move with your club.
- Please place used buckets as directed by signage. Buckets, tees and balls will be cleaned daily by Gage Staff.
- Contact tracing is required. All guests who purchase buckets must sign in at the Clubhouse. Members who use a key fob are automatically tracked using our E-Range software at the dispenser.
ON THE COURSE
- All groups will have 10 min intervals between tee times.
- Please maintain social distancing on the course.
- Power carts:
- Will be sanitized and washed by staff prior to use.
- Two people from their group of steady 15 are permitted to ride together. During Orange Phase: 2 people from the same household or their steady 10 may ride together.
- Rental pull carts and clubs are available. All equipment will be washed and sanitized between use.
- Gage staff will place cards and pencils in power carts.
- During Yellow Phase: Rakes will be in the bunkers and sanitized daily by staff. We encourage all users to use hand sanitizer prior to handling a rake. During Orange Phase: Rakes will not be used.
- Food & Beverage will be available on the course at Dearman Corner Halfway House.
- Debit or credit card only.
- Flags are not to be removed from the hole under any circumstance. We have placed hockey pucks ¾ inch below the edge of the cup.
- Ball washers will be available. We encourage all users to use hand sanitizer prior to handling a ball washer. Staff will be sanitizing ball washers daily. During Orange Phase: Ball Washers will not be used.
- We will have washroom access on the course at 2 locations; 1) 7/17 tees & 2) 13 tee.
AFTER YOUR ROUND
- Please put your score in the Golf Canada score centre using your mobile device if possible. We also have an iPad set up in the clubhouse for members to use. The Golf Canada app is loaded and ready for easy score input. Please sanitizing your hands before touching the screen.
- Art’s Bar and Grill will have a limited menu and seating available. Social Distancing must be adhered to. There are many restrictions and best practices in place. Please adhere to all posted rules and guidelines in the dining area.
- Please park your power cart along the ditch near cart line. Signage is posted.
For additional information please review the documents above.
These rules and regulations are not open to interpretation. We have your safety and best interests in mind at all times. We appreciate your understanding. We will communicate with you regularly with updates.